Bying/ trading frags

Meri- ja murtoveden akvaariot, kalat, tekniikka ym.

Valvoja: Moderaattorit

Vastaa Viestiin
Clownfish
Starting Member
Starting Member

Bying/ trading frags

Viesti Kirjoittaja Clownfish »

Hello

If somebody has any nice frags for sale, please send me a message and preferably a picture. I am mainly looking for SPS but I am also interested in LPS and nice soft corals. I am also interested in buying a Bubble-tip anemone (Entacmea quadricolour).

I can offer pulsing Xenia and Capnella if someone is interested in buying or trading these corals.

I am currently breeding Banggai Cardinals (Pterapogon kauderni) so if you would be interested in buying this fish please let me know (I have heard that wild specimens are very hard to keep alive today because of some stomach disease). They are around 6 weeks old today.

I live in Helsinki ja minä ymmärän vähän suomea ;).

Please contact me.

Thanks!

Peter
Clownfish
Starting Member
Starting Member

Over 180 views and no reply :( . Nobody wants to sell anything? If nobody here is interested in buying finnish bred fish I will stop my breeding program with the Banggai Cardinal. Please let me know if you would be interested.

I think the exchange of frags and home breeding is important for the future of the hobby and the natural reefs. I hope you share this view.

I am from Sweden so if you feel more comfortable writing in swedish, please do. Finnish is fine as well.

Here is a picture of the parents :D

Best regards

Peter

Kuva
jammu
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja jammu »

I have some sps frags if you are interested.
acropora-montipora-pocillopora-hydnopora-seriatopora.

My e-mail adress is: jammu@kolumbus.fi
In Urea Sumus
janhalo
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja janhalo »

I'd be more than happy to give you some, but unfortunately had an accident and everuthing I have in the tank is dead :cry:

I'm building it back up again, but it takes some time...
Clownfish
Starting Member
Starting Member

Jammo; I sent you an e-mail.

Thank you for the offer Janhalo. I am sorry to hear that your tank crashed and I hope you will have better luck this time.

/Peter
ealex
Advanced Reefer
Advanced Reefer
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja ealex »

If you are going to Tampere, welcome also to my place, usually I can take some fragments of SPS corals. :)

I think, you will have no problem with sale or trade tank raised Banggai Cardinals. [;)]
Silakka

Viesti Kirjoittaja Silakka »

Hi clownfish, I quess the people here are just a bit shy at first... :) I might have some extra pocillopora & seriatopora. Not really huge frags, but anyway...

btw, maybe the best way of getting to know other people who have a marine aquarium in Finland is the #merivesi -irc channel.
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.
Clownfish
Starting Member
Starting Member

It is much better to be shy than the opposite :mrgreen: .
I appreciate all the offers and I now realize there is a big demand for these fish so I will continue the breeding program and hope that it will succeed.

I will inform you when my Banggai are available for sale (sometime after christmas). I have started to take reservations so if you are interested, please send me a message.

Thanks again!

Peter
Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Meri- ja murtovesi”